We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. You can see a full list of any issues we currently know about in the Non-accessible content section of this statement.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0141 849 4151
- Write to The Students' Union, Storie Street, Paisley, PA1 2HB
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com with the following details:
- Which page of the website you are experiencing an accessibility problem with, i.e. the whole site or a specific page. If it is about a specific page, please provide the URL or name of the page.
- Specific details of the problem
- If you'd like us to get back to you, please leave your name and contact details.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).