All the resources you need to run your society are right here:
- Societies Constitution
- Promotions & Bookings
- Finance & Funding
- GDPR & Risk Assessments
Information on processes and rules for societies affiliation, membership and finance:
UWS Societies Constitution
Promotions & Bookings
Promoting your Society Form
The Students' Union can help promote your society and its activities though our website, social media and printed flyers and posters
Please click on this link to submit your request
Society Zoom Meeting Booking Form
You can book the Students' Union Zoom ccount to host online meetings for your society.
- If you would like help with hosting and facilitating your event, you can request to have a member of the Students’ Union staff attending as a host.
- Once your event has been booked, you will receive a confirmation email to the address provided.
- This will include a link to your Zoom event, which you can then share with your society members.
To book your event, please complete this form and email it to the Student Opportunities Coordinator: email@example.com
Society Room Booking Form
You can book a room for your society in the Students’ Unions or University buildings.
- All bookings must adhere to strict 2 metre social distancing
- Room capacities have been reduced to enable this
- University room bookings have a maximum duration of 1 hour
To book a room please click on this link.
Finance & Funding
Society and Volunteer Expenses Form
To access money in your Society's Bank Account with the Students' Union, complete this Expenses Form and email it to the Student Opportunities Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Society Funding Application Form
To apply for additional funding to support your society's activities, complete this Funding Application Form and email it to the Student Opportunities Coordinator: email@example.com
GDPR & Risk Assessments
How to keep your society members’ personal data safe and stay compliant with GDPR laws: Societies GDPR Guidance
Society Risk Assessment Template
Before organising any in person activities, your society must complete and submit a Risk Assessment to the Student Opportunities Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download this Risk Assessment Template then complete/remove details to ensure it is specific to your society's activity