Thinking of standing for election?
Are you looking for a full time paid job?
Want to find out more about student representation at UWS?
Want to get more involved in the UWS community?
Want to develop your skills?
Come along to our elections information sessions!
- Our elections information sessions are a chance to learn more about the Big Student Elections at UWS, and to ask any questions you might have.
- The sessions will begin with a brief introduction to the elections and student representation systems at UWS, and then the Elections Deputy Returning Officer and Student Representation Coordinator will be available for questions for the rest of the hour.
- We can tell you more about the paid Sabbatical Officer roles (either take a break from your studies or take up the role as you graduate!), volunteer roles you can take on during your studies, or the opportunity to attend national conferences.
- Just want to know more about representation at UWS? We can tell you about that too!
- Not sure about how elections work or what you would have to do? Come along and ask us questions. Your Student Union offers you support at every stage of your journey so why not begin now?
To join session use the following Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/92236041142
These sessions will run on the following dates and times:
- 27 January @ 5-6pm
- 29 January @ 2-3pm
- 1 February @ 3-4pm
- 4 February @ 6-7pm
- 9 February @ 1-2pm